Monday, June 7, 2010

I should be sleeping right now.


But I'm not :)

So, my summer has officially started today, which means graduation just passed! Thursday night was Grad-Night at Disneyland, and it was...interesting. I had alot of fun don't get me wrong, but it was such a weird feeling to be seeing alot of innappropiate things happening at Disneyland, a family theme-park. It was cool that there were clubs, but I went on the rides mostly and there were alot of creepers and ravers at the clubs...kind of annoying. And I was sooooooooo tired by 3 a.m. So, it was a fun experience, but if I was able to do it again, I wouldn't.

Saturday was the big day, though. I got to the church at 9 a.m. and was pretty nervous. But the nerves went away once I walked and sat through the ceremony. Everyone was such an awesome speaker, but probably the one speaker that moved me the most was the middle school teacher, Mrs. Mikels. I actually have never had her in a class, but I've heard of her through people and stories about her daughter's struggle with leukemia. She talked about how there will always be trials and stuff like that, but it happens for a reason and even God doesn't like it. Not gonna lie, I teared up like 5 times because it really hit me, with my past family tragedies. Because of her speech, it really helped me to not be too scared for life after high school! Afterwards, there were thousands of pictures, lunch with the family (including my aunt from Nebraska :] ), both my BFF's parties, and my party the day after. So, this weekend was seriously one of the best weekends ever, and can't wait for what this summer brings to me.

Also, I'll be leaving with my sister to Washington D.C. tomorrow for a week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment