Monday, May 31, 2010

Prom it up!!


So, lately my last blog entries have been kind of sad. So, I'm going to change things up for now Haha!

This past Saturday was the anticipated Senior Prom! It was seriously one of the funnest events I have been to these past four years in high school. I got to my date's (Sarah) aunt's house to take pictures with her and the others. We wanted our little group to only take picutres, which was Sarah, Samm, Ryan, Shane, Kailtyln, and I. After that, we went to April's house for the limo and then left with the thirty-five other people in our limo :O We got to the hotel, which was pretty fancy, and take pictures and get seated. We eat and then go dancing! The dancing got really kinky but whatever. And there was a photobooth which was such a highlight there! All in all, the prom was so much fun. No drama, and everyone looked really good, and I mean everyone!

Well, this week consists of:
-Tuesday, I go in for Stats. final to present a project :/
-Wednesday, go to school for senior picture and VR, later on.
-Thursday, graduation practice at Pasadena and Grad-Night at Disneyland :D
-Friday, not sure but sleeping alot and being with my aunt from Nebraska :)
-Saturday, GRADUATION!! :D
-Sunday, my graduation party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment