Saturday, December 4, 2010

Where 'av I binn?!


I am very sorry; it's been WAY too long. After my last post, I've just been lazy to write on my original blog. I've been using Tumblr a lot, busy with school and work, and etc. But I just now decided to update this blog, since it looks lonely...and gross.

Well, many things have happen since my last post back in August. First thing, I started and have been in school for sometime now. I really have enjoyed it, I'm learning so much that will help me in my future career. Only thing is that I don't like how early my main classes are, but it does leave the rest of my days open. And I'll be ending my first semester in a couple of weeks.

Another thing, I now have a new job. I talked about how I just got hired to Macy's as an on-call; and nothing has changed about my position. It was annoying to not have a set schedule and it got really boring at times. So, I looked for a new job about a month ago, and did an online application for H&M, and got and interview, and a job. I have been a part-time sales associate for about a couple weeks now, and I'm really enjoying it. Better pay and hours! And, of course, I quit Macy's.

Other than that, everything has been the same with my family and friends. Still having fun with life, while doing school and work. Halloween past, and that was fun. Thanksgiving also passed, and that was a great time to be with my family. And now Christmas is coming, and it really is my favorite time of the year. I can't wait to be doing things involving this great holiday.

Anyways, I'm not really sure if this posts means I'll be returning to this blog, but I would like to and try to. So, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment