Monday, July 12, 2010

Real Housewives of New Jersey

Probably one of my favorite reality shows right now!

I haven't posted in a bit, but I've been a little busy. Random, but I realized that in my last post I mentioned watching Toy Story 3 again...it wasn't as fun. Anyways, I had orientation already for my school and I was able to set up my classes for the fall, thank God. Also, my great aunt and her family came to Los Angeles from Miami to visit the city and be with us. It was such a great time to be with them and I loved having them for a week. My great aunt even got me a new, black iPod Nano for my graduation/birthday! She is so full of love and happiness, it came to my realization that she reminds me of my late grandmother. It was sad and hard to say goodbye, but I will always be grateful for her time with us for that past week. Now, I'm back to job searching, hanging with friends, and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment