Sunday, April 18, 2010

Any sleep tonight?


Since I watched Sorority Row tonight!

Well, it's actually a pretty crappy, horror movie. But the thing is, I get scared pretty easily, so I usually don't watch scary movies. Anyways, watched it and closed my eyes and screamed at the "murder" parts, but laughed out loud at the acting and the things said in that movie. Pretty rich stuff! So, it's a good movie to watch with friends when you hang out with them. Also, I loved how Audrina Patridge (from The Hills) was in it, then killed within the first 15 minutes!

Today was not too bad. Woke up kind of late, ate, did some homework, played Wii, went to Family Fun Fair at school for choir, went to BJ's for pazookies, went home, went over to Katie's house, had a photoshoot, ate, watched Sorority Row, and a little of The Hangover. It was a pretty fun night with some old friends, Katie, Lele, and Nadia. I missed them and can't wait to hang out with them more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment